Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday

No matter how much I try to keep up with blogging, it just doesn't seem to work.

Lately, life has taken a bit of a beating.

I had a major certification exam for nursing that...I failed. I don't fail things. That's not who I am. I took it hard, but after about a 5 minute reflection time, I realized I didn't study. Well, I did...for a day. So, no wonder. The Coastie was so sweet & told me that I have never actually failed anything I put my mind to. So...there's a fire under my butt! I've already sent in my money (freaking $200!) to take it again and will NOT fail next time!

Running has been great! Well, except for last weekend. I attempted the double digit run...wow, that sucked. I ran into the wind for the first 4 miles. Wind here, mind you, is a nice 30 mph. So, the rest of the run was a combo of walking and running. It was bad. I did, however, make it home before the Coastie went out to search for me...I made it 9.66 miles. He was quick to point out that I did make it...without quitting. So, score for that!

I just need more mo-jo...again.

No comments: