Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Revamp needed

My blog needs a new look. A new image. Let's be honest...it needs a new life. Neglected. Alone. Blue (what was I thinking).

Think wrinkled old lady that needs a face lift. Not me...the blog.

I have a vision. A vision of the most amazing blog on the net. One that people come to for inspiration in running, life, and spirituality.

My parents always told me that I could do anything I put my mind to. I want to put my mind towards blogging. Hear that, God? I need help blogging. He totally knows what that is...I think.

My life has taken a slight turn for the different. I have plans! Plans to run (more than I have been), lift (more than I have been), read the Bible (hey, you get it, more than I have been), and blog (you know the drill).

So, I'm breathing new life into this here blog. A new beginning calls for a new look & a new feel. I plan to let the world, or those of you that actually read my blog, my thoughts & feelings on how I am progressing toward my new goals, as laid out here.

You with me? Gosh, I sure hope you are.

1 comment:

Relentless Forward Commotion said...

I'm with you! Your parents are right, you can do whatever you can dream of!