Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fantasy Football & Gold's Girl

If you have ever seen those girls at the gym that are jacked...this post is for you.

I had a slight girl crush on this trainer at the gym. She's RIDICULOUS! Strong, built, amazing. God says we are not supposed to covet what other people have. But God made her, so he's got to know other girls want that. Anyway...I have watched her every day I've been at the gym. When I went through my lifting faze, I almost worked up the courage to talk to her to ask her what she did to look as good as she did. I say almost, because I never did.

The Coastie's ship all decided to participate in Fantasy Football this season. I get to "manage" his team. LUCKY ME! Not. It was an interesting concept until I realized they had draft parties for this type of thing. Weird. Men. And some women apparently. So, we went to the party last weekend to get our team. Much to my surprise, my girl crush happens to be one of the guys from the Coastie's boat's "girlfriend". It's in quotes per some stuff I learned from her yesterday. It's appropriate...trust me.

Well, can I tell you I was floored! SO excited. So, she and I got to talking about stuff and she said she'd help me reach my goals. I met with her yesterday and brought my training plan for running to have her help me figure out how to balance lifting and running to get the body of my dreams. I'm back to hoping to look like a fitness model (she actually is, I have learned...and does shows). She asked if I actually want to be in a show. As of right now, the half marathon is priority. After that, I'll think about it. First, I have to get into halfway decent shape.

The plan is to totally change my body by the time the Coastie gets back from being away for 6 weeks. He does come back for about 2 weeks total within there. So, by the time he's back the second time (1 month) I hope to have a big change in my body. She says it's possible. But...and here's the kicker...my nutrition has to be spot on. I have been eating clean for 1 day now...haha. Wow, one day. But, it's a start. I will bring her my food journal for today to critique. I'm sure she'll be harsh. But, I need help.

So, back on track. I will have to pray on that one.

1 comment:

Questionably Texan said...

How's the transformation going? Did she have any new nutritional insight to offer?