Friday, April 17, 2009

Crazy Week!

I've been gone...and I know all 2 of you who may or may not read my blog are totally missing me right now. However, I have an excuse. Albeit, probably not a great one.


So, crazy deadlines at work suck. Without going into the details of my work (cause it's boring to everyone but me) we have to build stuff using our software for the hospital. Every time I speak with my nurses about something I have built for them, we end up on a tangent about some other things they want and all of a sudden I have more work to do. people don't seem to understand the idea of deadlines. April 28th is looming and our people are coming in from Madison from Tuesday to Thursday. So, that's a few more days of not being able to build what I need. In the meantime, I've become a building machine. I sit at my desk with my headphones on (which, by the way, I need new music on my phone) and type away. So much fun!


In all seriousness, I need to come up with a plan for this blog. It was meant to be more of a chronicle of the things I do on a daily basis in relation to being a military wife. However, life in that regard has taken a small detour. Let's face it, he's just not gone that much anymore. This is good, despite how that last sentence sounded. So, I thought I'd go the workout and eating route. Not so much for me, I don't think. Unless I double post from Livestrong, there's no more typing about working out. At least not while I'm at a standstill in that department. Too much temptation. So, I'm at a loss. I may just decide to pick a random topic and go there for the day. Overall, I'd like to just post everyday. But, life spent on the computer is a life I have not gotten used to yet.

No comments: