What I learned from Gold's Girl
1. You don't have to be skinny to be sexy. She's jacked and makes me want to be jacked too. Well, maybe not jacked, but definitely close to it.
2. I am what I eat. I knew this, just reinforced some more. Like that doughnut I want...My butt will look like that when I'm done eating it.
3. Food = Fuel. You only put the best gas/oil in your car to make it run, so why not do the same for your body? I've started eating more organic and when I want something sweet, I try to eat something else to take my mind off of it.
4. Gaining muscle and running may not be easy to do together. Running burns muscle. No bueno. Oh, well, check the ticker at the side to see how much time I have left before I can lift more often.
5. I am embarrassed to show people what I eat. So much so that I will not write it down in my food journal. Ha, I'm even embarrassed to see it myself!
6. Beefy guys (and girls) usually get there by using steroids. Really? I thought they were illegal. Or maybe that's just in the Olympics. Who knows...I didn't even know they made them anymore.
7. Supplements - maybe not so bad. Bought myself a few more. Reviews to come.
8. 5 AM sucks. You know what sucks even more? 4 AM!